To be eligible for the Russian Business Leaders program, applicants must:
- Be a citizen and current resident of Russia. Applicants living outside Russia or on a long term program outside Russia will not be considered eligible to apply;
- Be between 22 and 35 years of age at ANY time of the application period;
- Be proficient in English;
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in and commitment to a career in business. Relevant fields of business include entrepreneurship, innovation, social entrepreneurship, large corporations;
- Have demonstrated business leadership skills and experience.
University degree is strongly encouraged.
Individuals in the following circumstances are NOT eligible to apply to participate as fellows in the Russian Business Leaders program:
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents of the United States
- Individuals currently participating in academic, training, research programs in the US, or who are currently working in the United States
- Individuals who have already been recipients of and participated in the Russian Business Leaders program
- Individuals currently residing or working outside Russia
- Persons arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a crime as further detailed by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs